|Note: The functionality of this Fling has been integrated into Horizon View 6.1 and due to this, this Fling has been retired. This means that this Fling will not be updated in the future and comments will not be responded to. However, you can still download this Fling if you are using earlier versions of Horizon View.|
This fling is designed to be compatible with VMware Horizon 5.3 and 6.0. It should only be deployed on systems where the View Connection Server from VMware Horizon 5.3 or 6.0 has already been installed.
Separate downloads of ViewDbChk are provided for VMware Horizon 5.3 and 6.0. Please ensure that you install the correct version of ViewDbChk for your View Connection Server.
- Download the VMware ViewDbChk zip file.
- Create a new directory that is independent of the existing View Server installation.
- Unzip the ViewDbChk zip file into the new directory.
- Open a command prompt and 'cd' to the new directory.
- Type 'viewdbchk' to display the tool's help.