Access to the plug-in’s inventory is integrated into the UI for easy navigation to managed entities (vCenter objects, LDAP entries, remote systems, HTTP endpoints, etc).
For advanced users, vCO-CLI can improve productivity considerably by minimizing the turnaround time between designing and running a workflow. It can also display a REPL right in the middle of a workflow. This powerful technique, similar to a breakpoint, allows the workflow developer to troubleshoot and fix bugs faster.
You need to have JRE 1.6 or higher installed.
Simply install the vCOCLI plug-in on vCO Server (description below) and export the console or GUI based client on your machine (vcocli.bat/vcocli.sh or vcocli-gui.bat)
Step by step plug-in installation:
1. Log into vCO Configurator.
2. Click on Plug-ins and browse the o11nplugin-vcocli.vmoapp file.
3. Click on Start-up Options and restart vCO service.
4. To verify the installation, log in vCO Smart Client and check if vCO CLI plug-in is installed.
This Fling is updated:
- to use SSL for secure client - server communication
- works with latest vCO Server
- with new fancier icons
Julian VassevvCO Team
Aleksandar LazarovvCO Team