Desktop Watermark is a Windows native application that adds a watermark to a desktop for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) auditing or exhibition purposes. A watermark has the ability to be visible or invisible. Invisible watermarks, seen in the screenshot, can be revealed by a tool bundled in the Fling. The tool should be configured by an administrator and enforced on the end user's desktop.
- Horizon Client and/or Horizon View Agent
- Administrator privileges
- .NET framework 4.5/4
This is a standalone Windows native application and standard MSI installer provided.
For VDI scenario: Domain Administrator install/configure the Desktop Watermark application in the VM template, and then refresh the pool.
Using Invisible Watermark:
- Check "Invisible Watermark" checkbox when you do the configuration using Desktop Watermark Configuration tool
- Screenshot with invisible watermark can be revealed using bundled tool "Reveal.exe" in installed directory of the program
- Windows 10 - Installation failure on some machine with domain account
- Issue fix - Windows 10 - During uninstallation the service is not automatically stopped