Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python
The Cloud Automation Services SDK for Python is a set of Python classes to simplify automation against several aspects of the Cloud Assembly, Service Broker, and Code Stream API when using Python.
- Ensure you have installed Python3.6 at minimum (Python3 download location)
- Ensure you have installed an appropriate GIT client
- Clone the GitHub Repo for this fling (git clone https://github.com/vmware/caspyr)
- Enter the cloned directory and install the modules by running "python3 setup.py install"
- Review examples, file issues, and contribute at the official GitHub repo